- All insurance claims following treatment at Greater Atlanta Speech and Language Clinics (GASLC) are filed as a courtesy to you and are subject to review by your insurance carrier. GASLC will submit a claim with your insurance carrier up to 2 times per appointment and any further insurance appeal is solely your responsibility unless a secondary source of payment is established. This includes, but is not limited to: insurance denial of coverage, policy deductibles, policy maximums, annual or lifetime benefits being exceeded, and GASLC not receiving payment within a reasonable amount of time even if you are in an appeals process with your insurance carrier.
- You are responsible for keeping track of your number of covered visits per calendar year. If you exceed the maximum number of visits as provided by your coverage, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT IN FULL.
- GASLC reserves the right to charge a fee for any appointment that is not kept, at the rate of a typical treatment session of $70 (if applicable, based on billing situation), which is subject to change without notice. This amount will be charged for not canceling 24 hours in advance of your appointment. Unforeseen circumstances are expected and will be handled on a case by case basis.
- Any out of pocket payments not paid IN FULL by the first of the following month will incur a 10% (of total bill) late fee and will continue to accrue an additional 10% of the total invoice each subsequent month the invoice is not paid in full. All checks should be paid to the order of Greater Atlanta Speech and Language Clinics, Inc.
- Please be advised that if we are filing with a private insurance company that it can take up to 30-60 days or longer to receive an EOB (explanation of benefits). By the time we know whether or not your insurance company will pay, we may have accumulated more than one month’s invoice. Please plan ahead as you will be expected to pay the balance on all of the invoices by the first of the following month.